COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
We have missed you, our patients, so much!
We are so excited to be back and to be able to take care of you and your important visual needs!
We must all do it safely….so here is what we are doing to keep you and our staff safe!
- Limiting entry into the office. Only the patient will be allowed in the office except for minors who can be accompanied by one parent/guardian
- Asking patients to call ahead before coming in for pick-ups, repairs/adjustments, or to place glasses orders. Curbside pick-up will be utilized to the extent possible.
- Screening every person that enters the office (including each staff member)
- Conducting temperature checks prior to entry
- Requiring hand sanitizing prior to entry
- Requiring face masks to be worn at all times
- Practicing social distancing (maintaining a 6-foot distance from others when possible)
- Providing access to sanitizing stations throughout the office
- Sanitizing each pair of glasses after handling. This is accomplished by requiring every patient to wait for assistance before trying on glasses.
- Using protective barriers and shields as well as using additional PPE when possible
- Using air purifiers to improve circulation
- Disinfecting all equipment and surfaces thoroughly after every patient encounter
We are so grateful for your patience as we navigate this new protocol!
Please remember, we are doing all of this to keep our community safe!